- Annette Dawm
Colour Challenge - Cycle 4
Feb. 15, 2021 - Red
1-5. These are all from an Exclaim! newspaper. I don't like just using one source but everything fit together nicely. I used to get these newspapers at the mall, but since the pandemic happened I have been getting them delivered to my apartment for free.
Feb. 16, 2021 - Orange
A piece of paper from a notepad.
A picture of a cactus from one of my mom's old day books.
A random lady.
A sticker from junk mail.
A card for Fanshawe's Entrepreneurship Club.
Feb. 17, 2021 - School Bus Yellow/Feb. 18, 2021 - Yellow
Feb. 19, 2021 - Dark Green
I switched it up by doing dark green first because I had already started working on this frog. (I didn't count all of the buttons.) Someone asked me where I bought the buttons, so here you go.
Feb. 20, 2021 - Light Green
Check out The Beckett Project.
Feb. 21, 2021 - Light Blue
1-2. Scrapbook paper
3. A baby penguin from a Christmas card.
4. A piece of paper from Exclaim!
5. A piece of paper from a notepad.
6. A CIBC penguin
7. A picture of bikes (although you can only see one).
8. A piece of the question sheet I used for Mike Manning.
Feb. 22, 2021 - Turquoise (This was the first turquoise one!)
1-2. A fish and a whale from a postcard.
3. Fish from National Geographic.
4. A strip of paper from another magazine.
5. A CD I scanned/photocopied (I don't recommend this).
6. A perfume bottle. I regretted gluing that there but it wouldn't come off.
Feb. 23, 2021 - Purple
Feb. 24, 2021 - Magenta
1-3. Pieces of a pamphlet that I took from a walk-in clinic in 2016.
4. Something from a home show pamphlet.
5. A girl from an article about what to do if your child is a bully.
6. A random quote.
7. An illustration from Rolling Stone.
Feb. 25, 2021 - Pink
1-3. Scrapbook paper.
4. A Valentine.
5. Last year, I donated money to my local hospital and they keep sending me photos of patients to say thanks and so I use them.
Feb. 26, 2021 - Black
Feb. 27, 2021 - White/Free Choice
1-2. Wrapping/Scrapbook paper.
3. Social Print Studio staff (I ordered something and they sent a newsletter).
4. Elle Canada staff (2011).
5. A random guy.
6. An illustration of Lorde from Rolling Stone.
7. A heart.
8. A quote from a Lung Association pamphlet.
Feb. 28, 2021 - Grey
March 1, 2021 - Brown
A floor plan.
A kid with a strainer on his head.
A guy with headphones that match the strainer.
A Justin Bieber ringtone paper. It had a coupon on the back that expired in 2009.
Justin Bieber's head from a toothbrush box.
A piece of an envelope.